One of the biggest advantages in working with experienced business attorneys is that the legal needs of your enterprise can be properly identified and accordingly addressed in the most efficient manner possible. Such efficiency stems from the fact that an experienced business attorney knows what he is doing and when to do the same.
At Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC, we give clients the opportunity to work with business attorneys endowed with extensive legal experience in business formation, operation, small and home business creation and maintenance, online business, and litigation and defense of business disputes and controversies.
Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC: Experienced Business Lawyers
Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC was originally established as a business law firm in Minnesota and until today, it lives up to its reputation as one of the state’s highly competent and competitive legal firms with the capacity to provide full legal services and client representation. The business lawyers of the firm deliver legal services that are of exceptional quality given the breadth of the legal experience of our lawyers, especially when it comes to identifying the problem areas in the client’s business and addressing the same accordingly.
Moreover, we pride ourselves in consistently applying a personalized and hands-on approach when dealing with the legal matters of our clients, particularly when it comes to building operative business plans for the creation of new business opportunities. As practicing business attorneys in Minneapolis, we are likewise clothed with the proper license and authority to provide legal services and appear before all court levels in the state, including the Minnesota Court of Appeals and Minnesota Supreme Court whenever we handle appealed cases for our clients.
Litigation, Enforcement and Defense of Business Claims
One of the primary responsibilities of the conscientious entrepreneur is to protect his business and in doing so, he must reduce or limit legal liabilities surrounding his enterprise. To achieve such an end, one must solicit the assistance of an experienced and reliable business attorney. Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC business attorneys can offer Minnesota clients the legal assistance that they need for the protection and enforcement of their business rights and interests. The comprehensive scope of our legal services in the field of business law and litigation enable us to meet both basic and specific legal needs of the client’s business. In particular, our practice areas cover the following:
- Tortious interference with business relationships
- Disputes over non-compete clauses
- Franchise disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duties and other abuses of trust
- Securities laws violations such as deceptive or manipulative conduct in business negotiations
- Business frauds such as misrepresentations in business transactions
- Breach of terms and conditions of negotiable instruments
- Breach of business contract documents and claims for damages under the same
- Other business torts, including those occurring in online businesses
Assistance with Business Formation and Operation
Since we operate as a full services firm, our legal services as business attorneys are not merely limited to the litigation and defense of business claims and disputes. We offer legal assistance to Minnesota entrepreneurs in all stages of the establishment and subsequent operations of their business, even down to the eventual dissolution of the same. We have extensive experience in providing for the following:
- Development of business and organization plans, including the determination of consumer needs and formulation of marketing strategies to meet such needs
- Selection of the appropriate business structure for the chosen business opportunity and assistance in the formation of such business entities as well as the registration thereof with the proper government agencies
- Assistance in structuring the business for taxation purposes, fiscal controls, and aiding entrepreneurs in the application for federal and state tax exemptions, tax refunds, and credits
- Filing for business or corporate bankruptcy in behalf of business clients, including the preparation of payment or reorganization plans, liquidation of assets, and delineating the client’s secured and unsecured debts
- Purchase and sale of business assets, assistance with business enterprise transfers and facilitating business mergers, acquisitions and consolidations
Consultation with our Business Lawyers MN
At Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC, clients are assured of professional and authentic legal services. Our business attorneys are both experienced and licensed to practice law in Minnesota and answer to your legal demands. Learn more about how we can help you and your business by making a phone consultation with us today.